Cookies Policy – Bllogg.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device by websites that you visit. They are used to store information about your browsing activity, such as your preferences and login details. This information can then be used to improve your browsing experience, such as by remembering your preferences or keeping you logged in to a website.
- Remember your preferences, such as your language and text size settings.
- Keep you logged in to our website.
- Track your browsing activity so that we can recommend content that is relevant to you.
- Analyze our website traffic so that we can improve the performance and user experience of our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use two main types of cookies on our website:
- Session cookies: These cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on your computer or mobile device until they expire or until you delete them.
How can you manage your cookie preferences?
You can manage your cookie preferences in your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to block or delete all cookies, or to block or delete specific types of cookies.
To manage your cookie preferences in your browser settings, please follow the instructions for your specific browser.
Changes to our Cookies Policy
We may update our Cookies Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to our Cookies Policy, we will publish the updated Cookies Policy on this page.
How to contact us
You can learn more about cookies and how to manage them at the following websites:
- Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB): https://www.iab.com/
- Network Advertising Initiative (NAI): https://thenai.org/
- Your Online Choices: https://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/
Changes to this Policy
We may update this policy from time to time. If we make any significant changes, we will notify you by posting a notice on our website.
Thank you for your understanding.